Unusual UnHappy-Couples Startup needs Tech Advisor for One Time only or 2hrs/wk

Tech Advisor to Unusual Social Venture Startup

This position is for an unusual Social Venture Internet Startup which will be using a robust conceptual advance web application to help the 95% of unhappy marriages/ couples in general in the Western Hemisphere who cannot afford or will not trust a marriage therapist, to help save (if savable), ensure, and deepen their marriages/ committed relationships (we are talking a potential market about 60-70MM couples) we would be pioneering with our approach).

Our need now is for someone who is a senior level developer/programmer to be able to vet one to three of the best web application ROR developers we have finally found in Medellin, Colombia. I, the ceo/founder will be working with the chosen team daily to ensure maximum efficiency. In case you have a yearning yourself for adventure and to make not only possibly lots of money but a huge difference in the world in terms of preventing oceans of suffering (ever gone through a tough divorce?), Medellin, btw, is now one of the safest cities in the world, with constant spring temperatures. Bogota as well is very safe and bigger than NYC.) All the programmers read English fluently, and in our case speak almost fluently, as well.

BTW, anyone who has gone through a tough divorce (or whose parents divorced at a tender age, will probably find this enormously fascinating and gratifying—an opportunity to turn your lemons into lemonade.

After this vetting, we ideally hope, if you are excited about our potential and yours with us,that you will want to stay on up to two hours a week (of course the more you can devote the better if you are interested in any other challenges) to at least QA the code quality and make sure it is being dumped at least weekly.

WHAT WE HAVE GOING FOR US: A lot. Once we hear from you, we will send detailed backgrounders.

COMPENSATION: would be negotiable, depend on whether you were only helping us a few hours with the initial vetting (choosing of the right team) of if you could continue for 2-3 months QAing the code dump, and whatever else we agree on, and this could also lead to a highly responsible high up position once we are funded, potentially CTO or whatever, depending also on preferences of the lead developer

TO APPLY: PLEASE email me at eCoupleCoach@gmail.com to make initial contact, and send us your resume. Also indicate your preferred method of having applicants demo their sample applicaitons (ie webex? or alternative method?) After this we will Send you detailed backgrounders on who we are and what we have going for us.

Please also indicate your skype contact info, for follow up phone conversation, unless you prefer chat, in which case your chat contact info (preferably google), since I am in Colombia now, though my partner and VP of Product Development/Project Manager is in NYC, and I myself, hopefully can return to Bay area once beta is finished, to pitch investors

how can i apply for this job and can i do this remotly?