- 1+ yrs Ruby on Rails programming experience.
- worked on commercial projects under direction and deadlines.
- STRONG knowledge of Ruby on Rails and how to structure new
applications and databases.
- effective English communication skills to read, write, and talk using
- ability to work independently and effectively with attention to
- ability to communicate daily live during US business hours
The job is from home, so you must have a high speed internet connection.
We will have many future projects for a person or team that does well.
This is a great opportunity to get started working with an established
Compensation will be based on talent and experience.
If you match with the profile:
Email your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org Sujetc:RoR