Top Engineering Roles: SF & East Bay

I am an independent recruiter and have solid relationships with the technical leadership in companies in the web 2.0 space. Right now, I’m looking for three top engineers for two different companies (these companies want to hire now) for the following roles:

Client One

Two roles:

I just spoke with the CTO (very technical, accomplished and all around good guy) and he is looking for a solid front-end architect (CSS, HTML, Javascript) and a Back-end Engineer Architect (Ruby preferred. If you are a strong Java Engineer, the company will train you in Ruby on Rails). Very interesting work is being done in on-line video.

Highly collaborative role. Accomplished engineering talent. Great East Bay location close to BART and SF. Opportunity to join a small entrepreneurial team with the stability of being a part of a multi-billion $ company.

If you want your work to be seen by millions of consumers, enjoy working on cutting edge technology and want to be recognized for your contributions, please inquire.
Pay $100 - $150K.

Client #2

This client was voted last year as one of the best places to work for in the Bay Area. They have been cash flow positive since the beginning and you’ll be able participate in their generous salary ($100 - $150K), benefits (company pays 100% of employee benefits), and stock option program. This company is looking for a solid Frontend Engineer who is interested in being trained in RoR. You must be strong in either Java or LAMP in addition to HTML, CSS. The company is also looking for someone who enjoys solving legacy systems issues.

They are involved in direct mail solutions. They have successfully focused on the small business marketplace and have been very successful. They are well known in their space. Location: SOMA

The company people take pride in the work that they do. They also like to have fun and celebrate a lot of successes. People who work here also have relationships outside of the business. It’s a fun place!

For more information and a confidential discussion, contact:

Cheers!

image001.png

**Marta Daglow

President**

Daglow Consulting Group | 415.461.5845

Post Office Box 948 |Ross |CA 94957

mdaglow@daglowconsulting.com

www.daglowconsulting.com

Recruit | Retain | Inspire