Job Title: Front-End Rails Developer
Location: San Francisco - Relocation assistance provided
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: 90-150k DOE
*** Applicants coming from big name companies like Yahoo!, Google,
Amazon, Ask.com, etc. preferred, but not mandatory
*** Applicants from top schools preferred, but not mandatory
Our client is home to a new type of search that makes it easy to find
subjective information. Starting in early 2008 the company raised seed
financing from a number of premier angel investors and carefully grew a
high-caliber engineering team. Today, the company includes founders from
more than a half-dozen successful startups, four AI Ph.D.s, and
engineers from Silicon Valley's major technology companies.
We are looking for seasoned Rails Developers who can work cooperatively
with backend engineers, product managers, and user experience
researchers in a fast paced, innovation-heavy environment. The ideal
candidate will have strong technical chops combined with an eye for
building user-intuitive web products.
* Help define exact product requirements from rough and sometimes
* Quickly implement designs in variety of languages and platforms
* Participating in development of database, definitions and front end
* B.S. in CS or Computer engineering from a leading institution (M.S.
* 3+ years direct technical experience in developing web-based products
* Affinity for rapid prototyping
* Flexibility when faced with complex challenges
* The strongest candidates will have proven records at both mature and
* It's a major plus if you've worked for big name companies such as
Yahoo!, Google, Ask.com, Amazon, etc.
To be considered, please submit your resume along with your salary
requirements to bg @ capitalmarketsp.com
Capital Markets Placement
bg @ capitalmarketsp.com