Rockstar Ruby on Rails Developer - San Francisco

Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer needed for the Hottest VC-Backed Start-Up in San Francisco! - RoR, Computer Science, AWS, EC2 - $150,000 - $175,000 + Stock

My client just got $30M in VC funding and is looking to add a stellar RoR developer to the team - if you know anyone, please send them my way! Details below. If someone you refer gets placed I'll get you a $1,000 referral fee!

Based in San Francisco, CA, we are one of the HOTTEST and HIGHLY sought after Start-Up companies. We've got plenty of VC, great leadership, and a great business plan....now, we need the talent to execute our plan. If you are a Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer with a Computer Science background and passionate about working for a fast- paced Start-Up company, we would like to speak with you. We work with thousands of clients who build great apps on Facebook, iOS, Android, the open Web, and other leading social and gaming platforms. You will love it here!

Responsibilities: ?Engineer APIs that are accessed by millions of devices daily and can scale to thousands of queries per second ?Work with large data-sets to help make influential decisions that will drive future products ?Help build and maintain a website used by thousands of developers including some of the largest mobile publishers ?Pitch-in with new projects, ad-hoc work, and whatever is needed in this high-growth phase

Qualifications: ?Strong engineering foundation with a degree in Computer Science ?At least 2 years experience contributing to production-level code bases ?In-depth knowledge of the Ruby on Rails framework ?Familiarity with Amazon's Web Services

For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include an strong base salary ($100,000 - $175,000 DOE), Stock Options, an excellent benefits package, paid time off, a great and mentally stimulating work environment, and other cool perks! Interviews are occurring this week and early next week, so apply now if you are interested. So, if you are a Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer with RoR and Computer Science experience, please apply today! Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.

Send resumes or referrals to gabriel.gonzalez@cybercoders.com or visit http://bit.ly/nh11sw