RoR Developer positions in Downtown San Francisco

Hi,

I'm working with a SF startup hiring several RoR Developers (details below). If you are interested or know someone that might be please have them send me a resume and I will follow up.

Cheers,

Matthew Haver CIR ACIR CDR President and Lead IT Recruiter Foundation Recruiting and Consulting O: 858.521.9080 mhaver(at)foundrec(dot)com | www.foundrec.com http://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewhaver

Ruby on Rails Developers (6 Openings) Full Time Direct Hire San Francisco, CA 94104 (Downtown, Walkable to Bart) Salary: ~100-140k DOE, Stock Options Cutting Edge Technology: Rails 3, Ruby 1.9, Backbonejs, MongoDB, Rabbit MQ, Redis Will pay relocation assistance or visa transfers

REQUIRED • Significant Ruby on Rails knowledge and experience • Current front end web application skills (HTML5, JavaScript Libraries, etc.) • Comfortable with Unix based systems • Believe in testing your code • You know how to balance tradeoffs in design and implementation • Want to work in a dynamic early stage company and can make an impact in a small team

DESIRED • Web development in languages other than Ruby • A github account containing open source contributions • Devops experience helping to support a large application • Mobile web content development experience • Technical leadership and can mentor others • Startup or early stage company experience

RESPONSIBILITIES • Build the next generation of company products • Work closely with other developers, QA engineers, and product management in an agile environment • Develop using TDD with RSpec/Cucumber • Use the latest web application development tools in a Rails stack • Work on a complex Rails application with the security required of a financial services company

COMPANY They are an online modern 'payday lender' who use complex algorithms to look at the data in your checking account and give you a very quick decision on viability of loaning money. They have been around since 2011, they just received an additional 21 million in funding (one of their backers is PayPal). The company is ~50 people with 35 in engineering; they are looking to double in size in the next year.

Hi Matthew

My name is Dave Ekhaus and I’m a currently exploring new opportunities. I’ve attached my resume for your review. If you’d like to chat I can be reached at 415.213.5762.

Thanks

Dave

Dave Ekhaus Resume - 2013.pdf (2.96 MB)