Technical Ruby Engineers/Developers - Would you like to be recognized for your contributions and take your career to the next level?

Hi,

One of my client companies is looking for 3 Ruby Engineers – one entry level (front end) plus 1 – 2 yrs of experience, one senior level ruby engineer (front- end) and one senior engineer (backend). I’m looking for smart engineers, who like to work in a highly collaborative agile environment, who enjoys greenfield projects, and who knows how to build a large scale customer facing site.

What is exciting is that the initial team will be launching a major league website for a $2B company, you’ll be on the ground floor and your career can progress quickly, people will be under this company’s payroll – strong comp and benefits – you’ll work core hours (10-5) with some flexibility.

I will treat every inquiry confidentially. And, you are welcome to talk with me first before make a decision to apply.

p.s. Salary is $90K - $150K plus top benefits.

Kind Regards,

Marta Daglow | Independent Recruiter mdaglow@daglowconsulting.com (415) 461-5845