We are looking for developers who want the job of helping build applications using sweet thoughtful Ruby code. As a developer your job will be as a key team member on our small core team where you’ll have a huge impact on all of our current and future projects. Part of your job will be involvement throughout the span of the entire product life cycle, including: product design, implementation, deployment, refinement and ongoing performance and scalability tuning.
Our development team is creative and ambitious. We work creatively in a fun and challenging environment to brainstorm ambitious goals and we work efficiently to regularly deploy features. We’re nimble, hungry and motivated. Our current systems runs on Ruby, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and other open source technologies. We write tests where necessary, enforce design patterns frequently, and support engineering best practices all the time.
- Key contributor to APIs
- Build web applications using Ruby on Rails and other open source technologies
- Participate in all stages of software development - from early brainstorming to coding and bug fixing?
- Write excellent, performance-driven code and associated tests
- Organizes, maintains and documents source code in version control system
- Write exceptional code, writes unit-tests for new feature implementations
- Documents new feature implementation
- Pulling down repositories day one
- Push code updates to hundreds of servers daily
- Full-stack web application development experience using Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL and other open source technologies
- Experience with automation and scripting (shell scripting, perl, python, or ruby preferred)
- Prior experience developing enterprise applications and / or mission-critical applications preferred
- Experience with development and distribution of open-source software
- Detail oriented, strong problem solving skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills
Nice to have technologies:
email@example.com for more info.