Direct Hire - Remote Ruby-on-Rails Developer

Hi Guys,

We are currently looking for a Developer to join a fast paced technology start-up transforming the way large organisations organise their employees and match them to work/projects, in the process helping them become far more agile and more engaging workplaces.

We are seeking a Developer who is passionate about developing new tools and ideas. You will be predominately focused on working with Ruby/Ruby-on-Rails, and have a crucial role in taking the system forward focused on developing the platform and its API capabilities. There is also the opportunity to be involved in many areas of Data Science although this will not be a focus. The role can be remote with little travel required.

It would be beneficial if you have:

• Been involved/lead the full architecture of systems
  • Lead a small team of developers
  • A passion for start-ups and new technology

Technical Skills (Experience using):

• Ruby/ Ruby-on-Rails
  • Javascript,
  • Backbone
  • React
  • Rspec
  • SaaS platforms, such as Heroku, AWS, Cloud technology
  • Chef

If this is something that you think could be interesting please do give me a call or reply and I can share the job description with you.

This is a massively exciting start up opportunity; we are venture funded and have aggressive growth plans for 2016. We have a uniquely dynamic company culture and a fun, challenging and rewarding work environment.

Alternatively if you know of anyone who is currently seeking an exciting and challenging role feel free to pass on my contact details.

Kind Regards

James

+44 (0) 7887 392 607

james.harris@profinda.com

Please no agencies