We are an established and profitable technology company, making software
in the fast-growing medical marijuana industry. Although it would help,
you do not need to be involved in the medical marijuana industry to
apply. We work out of an office near the Denver Tech Center (Hampden &
(CoffeeScript), MySQL, and Git (Github).
* Ruby on Rails: It's a RoR job, so please be proficient in Ruby and
* HTML/CSS: Your HTML and CSS skills should be good.
* MySQL/DataMapper: We use DataMapper in favor of ActiveRecord.
Knowledge of DataMapper will be required.
* Github: We use Github, so you need to have a GitHub account and be
comfortable with git.
* Mobile: We have Android and iOS apps. Any knowledge of mobile app
development is a plus
* Node: Current architecture includes Node.JS / PHP. If you know it,
that's a plus.
Priority will be given to applicants who are in Denver, and can commute
to our office. However, we are looking for the most talented RoR
developers and we realize that not all of you will be located in Denver.
No matter where you live, if you are interested in this position, PLEASE
APPLY! We will be hiring remote developers as well.
* You must be willing to commute to the office (DTC) 4-5 days a week.
* Working remotely will be an option after you are acclimated with the
* You must have the ability to work well independently, and within a
We are looking for full time programmers. This will be a salary
position, pay determined by experience.
If you're interested in this position, email Alex - email@example.com -
and please include a link to your Github profile.