One of my top clients and an incredible place to work is seeking to
expand their team and has retained me to secure two developers for
staff positions paying 75-95k.
Seeking Rails developers to work on CMS/Backend. We have an aggressive
product list comprised of social, personalization, user-generated, and
content publishing features planned for the site, and we're looking
for a self-motivated developer to join the team. If you're interested
in working in a fast-paced, energetic environment, come work for us.
* You're passionate about the craft of software engineering and love
building cool Web applications
* You're familiar with Test/Behavior Driven Development and agile
* You have production Ruby on Rail experience, including deployment
* You're comfortable with semantic XHTML and CSS (not necessarily
* Ongoing application development
* Production support and ticket management
* Deployment management