Re: [Rails] Need Ruby on Rails Developer Kevin,
Please see attached.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 11:18:48 AM, you wrote:
Good Morning and hope you are doing well.
Please go through the requirement and send the profile with the best rate.
Title: Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: San Francisco OR Lincolnshire, IL or REMOTE
Duration: 12+ Months(H1B/EAD/GC/Citizens)
Description: The Senior Application Developer is responsible for developing web applications to support our business, both internally, and for customers and business partners. Primarily, our applications are developed in the Ruby on Rails framework, and connect to our PostgreSQL/ databases.
- Work with business staff and engineering management to plan and design web applications
- Develop web applications, and maintain existing applications
- Formulate and execute on plans to enhance existing applications
- Develop test cases that match the designs, and ensure that the software passes test standards
- Assist with deployment and implementation of web applications
- Research and recommend new technologies to support application development goals Qualifications:
Formal Education & Certification College degree in computer science or related field
Knowledge & Experience: -
- 8+ years professional experience designing and developing software applications, with at least 3 year’s experience with web application development
- Technical expertise in web application development - Ruby on Rails (2-3 yrs ) experience;
- Solid basis in object oriented programming
- Knowledge of model-view-controller and other web application development patterns - HTML and CSS coding experience (front end development exp)
- Experience with a test-driven-development methodology, and commitment to software quality
- Front end development experience
- ORACLE or MYSQL database experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Solid judgment and decision-making skills; proven ability to make difficult design decisions - Positive, delivery-focused attitude, and high productivity
- Ability to manage your own projects and tasks, and keep several balls in the air at once SEO, web usability, and landing page optimization experience a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Kevin M Maxwell
Ph: 616-797-2118 Fax: 313-262-1836
6200 28th Street SE || Suite #106 || Grand Rapids || MI 49546 ||
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with “remove” and include your “original email address / addresses” in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
firstname.lastname@example.org 001.doc (30 KB)