Problem with webrick

Hello,

I am using Ubuntu with Ruby on Rails and developing in Eclipse with the aptana radrails plugin, I got everything set up ruby, rails, rubygems, all of it

the problem is with webrick, When I create a new App and create a new controller and in the new controller I create a new view, the problem that I have is that webrick does not show me the views content even shows me a blank page or an error saying the following:

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

And it seems to be a 500 error, the address I put on the browser

Anyone know what i am missing, its been 2 days configurating ruby on rails on ubuntu after failing to do it in Mac OSX Lion and Windows 7, it is very hard to install to many details and always something goes wrong.

Any solution?

Cheers!

I have no idea what that last phrase means, but if you're getting an error in your application *find out what it is*.

Seeing the default Rails error page means you're (apparently) in production rather than development mode, which is not appropriate. The first thing to do is stop using Eclipse and run your app from the command line; you will have much better visibility into what's going on. Read the error output and try to understand what it's saying.

If you're having trouble with that, post the information here.