multiple file upload

Hi,   i am trying for uploading multiple files using attachment_fu plugin.   i use MultiSelector javascript for this purpose.It helps me to store   minimum three files before uploading.but when i deleted one file   and replace with another file.the rest of the files including this files are not save in the database.

i include required javascript files as attachment.   here is my code, in view

<% form_for :fileindex, :url => { :action => 'create' }, :html => { :multipart => true } do |f| %>         <%= javascript_include_tag "multifile_compressed"%>     <%= file_field 'file', 'data' %><br>     <div id="files_list">Files (maximum 3):</div>     <script>     var multi_selector = new MultiSelector( document.getElementById( 'files_list' ),3);     multi_selector.addElement( document.getElementById( 'file_data' ) );     </script>     <p><%= f.submit:Create %></p>     <% end %>

in controller:   def create    i = 0 while params['file_'+i.to_s] !="" && !params['file_'+i.to_s].nil? # puts params['file'+i.to_s]   p = Hash["fileindex"=>{"uploaded_data"=>""}] # puts p   p["fileindex"]["uploaded_data"] = params["file_"+i.to_s] # puts p["Fileindex"].size # if p["Fileindex"].size>0     @fileindex = Fileindex.create! p["fileindex"] # end i += 1 end end

any urgent help is required.                       thanks,

Attachments: http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/2841/application.js

May I know y u need 3 uploads at a time. I guess with attachment_fu u cant upload and save multiplt files at one shot. Instead u need to itrate and save.

if u could explain the requirement I may suggest an alternative solution.

Anyway Is the requirement related to praps.com ??

Regards, Ratnavel.

Ratnavel P S wrote:

May I know y u need 3 uploads at a time. I guess with attachment_fu u cant upload and save multiplt files at one shot. Instead u need to itrate and save.

if u could explain the requirement I may suggest an alternative solution.

Anyway Is the requirement related to praps.com ??

Regards, Ratnavel.

thanks Ratnaval,    i want to upload multiple files.in view page i attach    may one ,two or three(maximum three)files without delete    any files and upload those files.it works beautifully.    all files are successfully saved in the database.    but there exist a delete button.If i delete one    attach files and replace it with another file and try to    upload it,it not works.the changed file is not save in    the database.

hi Subhadip Chakraborty,

iam trying to upload multiple files using attachment_fu plugin ....i have followed by ur code but i did't get it... can u plz explain it more briefly... its very urgent......

thanks in advance, regards, chowdari

Have you tried paperclip from thoughtbot?