i want to link html pages to my app

Hello, I have app-an online B2C site selling books.I want to put hyperlinks on my page.Where do i store the html files that my views will call?

Regards and Respects,

Kindness in thought leads to wisdom. Kindness in speech leads to eloquence. Kindness in action leads to love.

Hello,I have app-an online B2C site selling books.I want to put hyperlinks on my page.Where do i store the html files that my views will call?

Not sure I quite understand what you are asking but you can put static content in your app's public folder.

Fred

i wan to put hyperlinks linking pages likes “about us”, “news”,“contact us” etc. from my home page.I understand these contents would be written somewhere,where is this location? you know we normally save our images in the public dir if we want rails to fetch it.Where do i save my html pages, if i want the controller to fetch them/ Regards and Respects, Kindness in thought leads to wisdom. Kindness in speech leads to eloquence. Kindness in action leads to love.

i wan to put hyperlinks linking pages likes “about us”, “news”,“contact us” etc. from my home page.I understand these contents would be written somewhere,where is this location? you know we normally save our images in the public dir if we want rails to fetch it.Where do i save my html pages, if i want the controller to fetch them/

Regards and Respects,

Kindness in thought leads to wisdom.

Kindness in speech leads to eloquence. Kindness in action leads to love.

Oluwayomi, if you wanting the controller to, you’ll save them in the following directory:

<rails_app_root_folder>/app/views/<controller_name>/some_html_file_1.html.erb

<rails_app_root_folder>/app/views/<controller_name>/some_html_file_2.html.erb

<rails_app_root_folder>/app/views/<controller_name>/some_html_file_3.html.erb

<rails_app_root_folder>/app/views/<controller_name>/some_html_file_4.html.erb

<rails_application_root_folder>/app/views/<controller_name>/some_html_file_n.html.erb

Furthermore, you can access your images by using the following path:

/images/<image_name>.

Good luck,

-Conrad