How I git clone rails 1-2-stable ?

RoR People,

I looked at this URL:   http://dev.rubyonrails.org/

I see that I can do this:   git clone git://github.com/rails/rails.git

I tried it and it gave me RoR 2.1.

How do I git clone rails 1-2-stable ? What is the URL?

--moi

RoR People,

I tried this:   git clone git://github.com/rails/rails.git   cd rails   git branch -r (to see a list of releases)   I saw:     mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$     mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$     mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$ git branch -r       origin/1-2-stable       origin/2-0-stable       origin/2-1-stable       origin/HEAD       origin/master     mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$   I did:     mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$     mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$ git checkout origin/1-2-stable     Note: moving to "origin/1-2-stable" which isn't a local branch     If you want to create a new branch from this checkout, you may do so     (now or later) by using -b with the checkout command again. Example:       git checkout -b <new_branch_name>     HEAD is now at 5b3f756... Remove wasteful signal trap from transactions. Backport from 2-0-stable.     mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$     mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$

mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$ mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$ mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$ head railties/CHANGELOG *SVN*

* Update rails:freeze:gems to work with RubyGems 0.9.5. [Jeremy Kemper]

*1.2.6* (November 24th, 2007)

* Fix :cookie_only to correctly avoid session fixation attacks (CVE-2007-6077)

* Fix regression where the association would not construct new finder SQL on save causing bogus queries for "WHERE owner_id = NULL" even after owner was saved. mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$ mac2:/pt/w/mmhq/git_of_RoR/rails maco$

I now have a copy of 1-2-stable (1.2.6 actually) and I am happy!

--moi

Summary:   git clone git://github.com/rails/rails.git   cd rails   git branch -r (to see the branches)   git checkout origin/1-2-stable   head railties/CHANGELOG