[chennaiocc] Looking for Ruby on Rails developers - Remote working is also accepted.

Hi,

I am Karthik and I am developing an HTML5 application for creating mockups and a css previewer (something like webputty from FogCreek). I am looking for a few good ruby on rails developers. I am in search for the following skills :

1. Rails 3.1/3.2 with devise, omniauth, experience
  2. jQuery + HTML5
  3. Frontend skills are a good to have but not necessary
  4. Git
  5. Heroku deployment experience will be a plus.

I am willing to pay a monthly salary of upto Rs. 30,000 per month (if you are really good, you can always talk me into paying more). But more importantly, please apply only if you are :

1. Willing to work in a startup
  2. A code geek and loves writing beautiful and powerful code
  3. A self driven, responsible coder who likes to be trusted and in turn gets things done for the company.
  4. More importantly, a StarWars fan.

I would be glad if you can send me a github profile and other pieces of code that you have written previously. If you feel one of your friends could fit in, do share this with them.

Thanks Karthik

Hello Karthik,                I am B.Tech Computer Science final year student.Presently, i am taking training in a software company where i already developed a project on Ruby on Rails on Automated Report Generation for the same company.I have developed this project in Six month with 2 members in my team. I am the team leader and Back end developer yet i handle each any every part of it as i am the team leader.I have worked on Devise, Padrino with omniauth, Heroku, Mechanize.As i developed a project for comapny so my all code are on server which can;t send you.But try my knowledge by any way you want like given any short project.Waiting for your reply.

Hello,

My name is vishal Singh.I have 1 year exp in Ruby On Rails.I will work for you remotely.check my github account https://github.com/vishalsingh/multiple_upload_photo.

Regards,

Vishal Singh