Ruby Developer - Contract - London

Hi all,

Im currently looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to work on a contract basis for an Investment bank in London. The role is initially for 6 months but it is expected this will roll on.

They are looking for someone to overhaul an existing application and bring it in line with current Rails architecture.

Technically, we need an expert in Ruby on Rails, experience of complex systems, RDBMS, HTML, CSS, Javascript and JQuery.

If you are available or know anyone who may be interested please do get in touch. We will pay for any referrals whom we subsequently place with our clients.

Thanks

Anthony Besant Hudson 020 7187 6327

Hi Anthony,

This is Rajan, representing NetTantra Technologies (www.nettantra.com). We are are a technology based IT company and are well supported by 50+ expert developers and couple of excellent designers. We are not individual but we have expertise resources on ROR. We can make the contract with your client to dedicate a resource for them who can work only for your client full time remotely or onsite if client can sponsor. Please let me know your thought so that I can produce my company credential to prove our expertise on ROR.

Looking forward to hearing form you soon.

With regards,

Rajan NetTantra rajan.mishra@nettantra.com

Anthony Besant wrote in post #1052603: