Freelance Ruby on Rails Developer needed for a project

I am in immediate need of a Ruby on Rails Developer to help us complete a project. The majority of our application is already built and it's running on our development web server, we just need to finish up some remaining requirements, resolve some defects, finish testing and deploy it in conjunction with our soon to be released iOS app. We anticipate having additional long term project needs after we go live. Do you know anyone who would be interested? If so please contact me as soon as you're free. Thanks!

Jason

I’m a junior rails developer that have already finished the first stage of my first real-world app. Let me know if you’re interested: corestudiosinc@gmail.com

hi,

I have 1+ year experience in ruby on rails.I will work for you.let me know if you are interested vishal.singh030@gmail.com .

Regards,

Vishal Singh

Ruby On Rails Developer

hi,

I have 1+ year experience in ruby on rails.I will work for you.let me know if you are interested hanishjadala@gmail.com .

Regards,

Hanish Jadala

Ruby On Rails Developer

Mauro,

Hello everyone,

When I reached out to the Ruby group on Sunday, my current developer had been non-responsive for a while. He is now back on the project and I am no longer in need. I will reach out to the group again if I am in need of assistance in the future. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Jason

hi,

I have 1.7 year experience in ruby on rails.I will work for you.let me know if you are interested adevarasu@gmail.com .

Regards, Devarasu Ruby On Rails Developer

hi,

I have 1 year experience in ruby on rails.I will work for you.let me know if you are interested vishal.singh030@gmail.com .

Regards, Devarasu Ruby On Rails Developer

i am intrested 3 yr exp