Access other than Google?

Is there a way to get to this other than Google. For some reason, the google groups interface is just broken all the hell for me. I refresh the screen and get completely different things. I often get stuck where the latest post was on May 17th. Its really screwy.

Are others having this problem? How do others view this group?

Thanks, pedz

Hi pedz;

pedz wrote:

Is there a way to get to this other than Google.

Email. Have you subscribed via the link (below) and are still having a problem? Not that an email subscription won't introduce it's own set of problems ... :wink:

Best regards, Bill

Is there a way to get to this other than Google. For some reason, the google groups interface is just broken all the hell for me. I refresh the screen and get completely different things. I often get stuck where the latest post was on May 17th. Its really screwy.

send an email to: rubyonrails-talk-subscribe@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately this method of subscribing won't let you post to the
list, unless you do it via a gmail address...

-christos

I have the same issue and I 'm subscribed. i think there's a big problem at Google's site...

I've not experinece any issues at all. What browser are you guy using ? I'm using Firefox 2 on Windows XP, has been flawless ! I have 3 groups, plus my gmail open all day cheers, Dave Porter

also archives at activestate and gmane:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails

Unfortunately this method of subscribing won't let you post to the list, unless you do it via a gmail address...

-christos

Not true.

I subscribed from this address using an email to rubyonrails-talk-subscribe@googlegroups.com on May 2.

I do not use a gmail address anymore because mail I sent to lists was never delivered to my gmail address.