Where is Rails 2.0.2 documentation? Especially debugging docs

Hi,

I am moving from Rails 1.2.6 to Rails 2.0.2, since I need to use Capistrano to set up deployment scripts, I thought it was time to move up to the latest. However, I am quite dependent on "Agile Web Development wit Rails, 2nd Edition" for day-to-day documentation, and wonder where I can get some docs that reflect the latest 2.0.2 behavior.

I am particularly interested in learning how to use the debugger. I read that the gem 'ruby-debug' functionality would be incorporated in the 'next rails release', so I am wondering if the debugging features in Rails 2.0.2 bear any resemblance to ruby-debug?

explainer wrote:

Hi,

I am moving from Rails 1.2.6 to Rails 2.0.2, since I need to use Capistrano to set up deployment scripts, I thought it was time to move up to the latest. However, I am quite dependent on "Agile Web Development wit Rails, 2nd Edition" for day-to-day documentation, and wonder where I can get some docs that reflect the latest 2.0.2 behavior.

I am particularly interested in learning how to use the debugger. I read that the gem 'ruby-debug' functionality would be incorporated in the 'next rails release', so I am wondering if the debugging features in Rails 2.0.2 bear any resemblance to ruby-debug?

hee...

try PeepCode.com ! :smiley: there you have railscasts en books about rails 2.0 and of course Capistrano. And for a verry good price !

gr jeljer