WHAT THE FUCK!!!

> Who is the idiot who migrated everyone to this list?

Me.

> I don't even know where this shit came from!!

It comes from you signing up for the Rails mailing list that was then migrated to Google Groups.

> It's certainly not any migrating mailing list -- I'm still receiving email from > that list and quite frankly if they are moving to googlegroups then I'm out. I > have no desire for Google to do any more HARVESTING of my life then they do already

Okay. Bye!

> This is insane and stupid.

Oh?

> This is the actions of a marketing fuck-head and not someone with half a wit in > their heads. If it isn't some marketing dweeb then you should consider a career > change.

Dang, you're right. I'll drop out of all this Rails stuff right away. I'm glad you made me aware of my inadequacies.

> I'm really fucking pissed.

You might consider anger management, then. If you can get "really fucking pissed" over something this trivial, I'm not sure its healthy to operate in this world without counseling.

Have a good Sunday.

DHH,

I have tried unsubcribing, and yet I'm still receiving mail. Can you please check what the problem is?

Stephen

DHH wrote:

Perhaps it’s time to write some programming to raise the language to a higher level of professional communication.

Stephen Ng wrote:

Any way of getting digest mode back?

GravyFace wrote:

Any way of getting digest mode back?

should be in your settings for this Google group.

Baaaahahaha owned by DHH

DHH wrote:

Dang, you're right. I'll drop out of all this Rails stuff right away. I'm glad you made me aware of my inadequacies.

Well thats too bad.

So long David, but thank you for what you've done with this 'Rails thing'. We'll miss you, and I'm sure we all wish you luck.

It seems the original poster suggested a career in marketing for you.

I've got to say not having to work hard to make money has always appealed to me, maybe we should all leave development and switch to marketing.

:slight_smile:

On the serious side, I think most people are very grateful for what you and the core Rails team does. Mailing lists are always problematic. but they are also useful if you can filter out the few gems that can be found.

Thank you.

DUUDE YOU ARE SOOOO OFF TOPIC

HELLOOO, RAILS?