Website Controllers Project

Okay, so right now I am working on my master website controlling rails program, that will control the static page on many websites (and then editing, and much more). I am trying to figure out the best way to do this and any input would be greatly appreciated.

First off, I have several domain names and I need a way of seperating them for different websites, and determing which to display. Right now I have a website model to represent an entire domain.

Second, I need to easily link each page... and I want them to be something better than /websites/webpages/ryankopfpage1. Preferably www.ryankopf.com/w/issues or something simple enough.

Third, right now each page is represented by the Web_Page model. Right now each website has_many webpages, and when that site is accessed I'm going to search through the pages of that website to find the one with the appropriate title. Is there a simpler way to do all of this? (with Rails 1.2.6)

svn checkout http://duality-cms.rubyforge.org/svn/ or svn checkout svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/duality-cms

Have a look at this. Its not at first release yet but it should give you some ideas.