We have just released Thetis ver.1.0.0, the latest version of the World-Strongest Open-Source Groupware (Web Collaboration Suite) based on RoR.
It is absolute free, under the terms of Modified BSD License.
* Try our Demo Thetis
* Download Thetis
* New Features and Improvements: + Supporting server environment now up-to-date: Ruby 1.9.2 / Rails 3.0.7
+ Full implementation of Web Mail (E-mail) feature.
- In addition to PaintMail, general E-mails can be sent, received and stored in the Web-folder tree.
- Address book has also been implemented which makes it easy to specify To-addresses of E-mail. It can be shown as a menu and as a pop-up window on the Mail screen and Desktop screen.
+ Folders specified to be shown on the default BBS screen got their own icon so that Users can easily distinguish them.
+ Members of Schedules can be now specified by Groups and Teams as well as Users.
+ Timestamps of Timecard can be input by One-Click from Current time or Last LOGIN time.
+ Timezone (Local Time Region) can be specified per User.
- By selecting the correct Timezone on User Edit screen, timestamps of such as schedules and articles can be correctly identified even by the Users accessing from different regions. (Default Timezone can be set which can be applied to all Users as well)
+ Totally organized with Zeptair VPN. <<Released as Preview>>
- Authentication of Zeptair VPN has been integrated to Thetis' User accounts. (Allow and Deny can be switched on User Edit screen by administrators. 'Deny' by default)
- Administrators can view and export (as CSV) Network Logs of Zeptair VPN in Thetis.
- Administrators can create and manage 'Packages' whose Attachment files are automatically distributed to Zeptair Clients.
+ In addition, some bug-fixes.
+ Please refer to User's Manual for more details.
Try and have fun!
Regards Thetis Developers