Strange Routing Error

I have set up nested routing for a project I'm working on. The routing config file looks like this:

resources :projects do     resources :key_questions end

I have this working for other aspects of my site just fine, and actually have no problems at all except for when I'm trying to destroy a key_question entry.

Here is my destroy method of the key_questions controller: def destroy     @key_question = KeyQuestion.find(params[:id])     @key_question.destroy

respond_to do |format|       format.html { redirect_to( project_key_questions_path(session[:project_id]) )}       format.xml { head :ok }     end end

I use the same redirection for other links on the site and they work fine, but when calling the destroy action I get the error: No route matches "/projects/53/key_questions"

If I then move my cursor to the URL bar and push enter, it loads that same page just fine without a routing error. What is going on here??? I should also note that the database entry is not being removed.

My Config: Rails 3.0, Ruby 1.9.2

Thank you so much to anyone who can offer some advice!

- Chris

Please disregard this question, I figured it out. The error message was giving me very little information, so I incorrectly thought the issue was in the controller when it was in the view and was simple to fix once I figured out where it was.