ruby on rails with oralce interface in hp-ux

Hi Has any one installed ruby on rails with oracle interface in HP-UX 11.23 (Itanium). I face difficulties in oracle connectivity through ruby on rails. I could able to connect to oracle using ruby -r oci8 -e 'OCI8.new("scott", "tiger", "//HOSTNAME_OR_IP/ SID").exec("select * from emp") do |r| puts r.join(","); end' It gies the out put.

When I try to reach the dynamic content through web interface the process crashes with the belwo error message. /usr/lib/hpux32/dld.so: Unsatisfied code symbol '__udivsi3' in load module '/opt/iexpress/rubyrails/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/ia64-hpux11.23/ oci8lib.so' My static page works no issues on that. Your help is highly appreciated.

Rgds

I face difficulties in oracle connectivity through ruby on rails. I could able to connect to oracle using ruby -r oci8 -e 'OCI8.new("scott", "tiger", "//HOSTNAME_OR_IP/ SID").exec("select * from emp") do |r| puts r.join(","); end' It gies the out put.

Hi there,

This list is for the discussion of patches and changes to rails itself, rather than support for running it. Please ask on the talk listt, or ask in #rubyonrails in irc.

Good luck