Ruby on Rails developers in Munich and Hamburg

Hello,

I’m a recruiter specialized in the area of Ruby on Rails development. For my clients in Munich (2 vacancies) and Hamburg (1 vacancy), both leading companies in their industry, I am looking for enthusiastic Ruby on Rails developers to strengthen their teams. Here is the job description:

Candidate profile: - Enthusiasm for user-friendly web development - Deep knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails - At least 3 years experience in developing web-based applications - An interest in agile development and project management methodologies, test driven development and pair programming - Expertise in popular web technologies (HTML / CSS / Javascript / Ajax / REST) - Knowledge of SQL, Linux and MacOS, or Git - Good conceptual skills and a solution-oriented thinking, initiative and team spirit - Fluent command of spoken and written English

Job profile: - Personal responsibility for implementation of new features - Coordination of the implementation of new modules - Varied work in a challenging and powerful environment - Software development in a young, dynamic and international team - Mutual support within the team - Performance-based pay in an innovative company - Professional development and career prospects

Would you like more details? Then I would appreciate if we could discuss the details over the phone. Or feel free to send me your CV upfront with contact details and a suitable time to call you.

If you know developers who might be interested in this opportunity, please feel free to refer them to us.

Look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards, R.Lochte

KIMBERLITE CONSULTING GmbH Kennedyallee 93 60596 Frankfurt am Main Tel +49 69 27 29 28 34 Fax +49 69 97 69 78 95 Mail: r.lochte(at)kimberlite-consulting(dot)com