Developer, Ruby on Rails
My Hampshire based client, an industry leading software company, are
looking for an established Ruby developer to join their growing team.
They specialise in financial and gaming systems for the web and have a
broad customer base worldwide. The team is made up of 15 developers,
each from a variety of technical and business backgrounds. This role
is for a software developer who essentially will have strong Ruby on
Rails and front-end programming skills.
· Code creation.
· Making changes to existing code.
· Fault investigation.
· Support to analysis and design activities.
· Third line support on a roster basis.
· Ruby on Rails.
· Databases, particularly MySQL.
Formal computing education.
Experience or understanding of:
· Other programming languages, particularly Ruby on Rails.
· Front and back end programming.
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please forward all
CV’s to Matthew.Krailing@gcsltd.com.