Ruby on Rails developer - Remote OK

• AINZ Corp. is a boutique software development, R&D and consultancy company focused exclusively on software (LIMS) for laboratories that engage in cannabis testing;
  • We are looking for an experienced developer to join us (part time contract to full time hire) and potentially take the tech lead for the final development phase of our latest product, CannabisLIMS :: LABFLOW;
  • Our SAAS is currently in production, in alpha stage and requires feature refinement and test coverage increase.
  • Our stack is Rails 5 with PostgreSQL and we do a heavy use of the Active Admin Gem. We are a frugal, distributed team with our operational headquarter in Portugal.

Feel free to contact me directly with any question, no recruiters, no agencies please.

Hey Emanuele, I’m interested in talking more about this. How many hours are you looking for the part time contractor to start out at? Also, at what rate?

Best wishes,

• Kody

Hi Emanuele,

Thank you for your interest in my experience as a Ruby on Rails developer.

Attached my resume

Regards,

Josué

Josue Figueroa Resume.pdf (138 KB)

Hi; I am interested in the position.

Hey Emanuele, I am interested for part time

Whoa This is the most active job (no pun intended) topic since I subscribed to the group.

I wonder what make this one stand out. Is it the "cannabis" bit that make it sexy?

Other parts of the post made it look boring IMO. Could anyone tell me what's special about it?

LOL, this is an interesting response! :wink:

I believe that the combination of remote, part-time/full-time, tech lead, the product already in production… and yes, probably cannabis, too!

You should see the replies I got privately!

Hi , I am interested for this position.

This really sounds like an interesting position that ticks all of my boxes and vice versa. Feel free to contact me at any time to discuss needs and expectations.