rspec-rails version 1.2.1 has been released!
Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby on Rails.
### Version 1.2.1 / 2009-03-22
This is a bug-fix release, recommended for anybody who has already upgraded to
rspec-rails-1.2.0 or is upgrading to rails-2.3.2
See Upgrade.rdoc for information about upgrading to rspec-rails-1.2.1
* more cleanup of internals (reducing dependency on rspec-core)
* don't require config/environments more than once
* autotest includes spec/routing directory (Matt Peterson). Closes #739.
* display helpful messages when installing rspec-rails running
* thanks for Dr Nic for the pointers
* restored require 'rubygems' where needed
* export NO_RUBYGEMS=true if you don't use rubygems
* bug fixes
* fix scoping issues in rspec-rails' own suite for ruby 1.9.1 (Matthias
Hennemeyer). Closes #717.
* rake stats no longer hides test directories. Closes #748.
* fixed regression that was introduced in 1.2 in which controller_name
failed to override the controller class passed to describe() (patches from
Aaron Gibralter and Zach Dennis). Closes #732.