rspec version 1.2.1 has been released!
Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby.
### Version 1.2.1 / 2009-03-22
This is a bug-fix release, recommended for anybody who has already upgraded to
See Upgrade.rdoc for information about upgrading to rspec-1.2.1
* matchers, including the new DSL, easily added to your test/unit tests
* added support for 0 to n args in matcher DSL
* restored loading rubygems when necessary
* if you really don't want to use rubygems, you
can set an NO_RUBYGEMS environment
variable, and RSpec won't force it on you.
* added -u/--debugger option (Rick DeNatale) #262.
* just add "debugger" anywhere in your code and run spec
* rename ExampleDescription to ExampleProxy
* pass ExampleProxy to example_started(). Closes #738, #743
* thanks to Tobias Grimm (Eclipse) fort the patch and Roman Chernyatchik
(JetBrains, RubyMine) for the assist
* bug fixes
* subject (implicit or explicit) is now properly inherited by nested
groups. Closes #744.