rspec version 1.2.4 has been released!
Be sure to check History.rdoc and Updgrade.rdoc at
http://rspec.rubyforge.org/rspec/1.2.4/ before upgrading.
Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby.
### Version 1.2.4
* bug fix
* just one - update the manifest
### Version 1.2.3
* support for specifying single examples with colon syntax. Closes #712.
* you can now say "spec some_spec.rb:12" in addition to "spec some_spec.rb
* run specs locally with --drb if no drb server is running. Closes #780.
* still prints "No server running" to stderr
* bug fixes
* support expectations on DelegateClass (Clifford T. Matthews). Closes #48.
* Fixed match_array blows up if elements can't be sorted (Jeff
Dean). Closes #779.
* BaseFormatter#add_example_group (use #example_group_started instead)
* ExampleGroupProxy#backtrace (use #location instead)
* ExampleProxy#backtrace (use #location instead)
* BaseFormatter#example_pending now expects two arguments. The third
argument is deprecated.
* ExampleGroupProxy#filtered_description. This was only used in one place
internally, and was a confusing solution to the problem. If you've got a
custom formatter that uses it, you can just use
ExampleGroupProxy#description and modify it directly.
* predicate_matchers (use the new Matcher DSL instead)
* Spec::Matchers.create (use Spec::Matchers.define instead)