RoR with cpanel

Hi,

i am having trouble trying to set up a RoR site using cpanel. The main thing that i do not understand is that when i create the site using cpnael RoR utility it saids that after that i have to populate it with my code, so for example if a created with cpanel a RoR site called "test" then i have in my root something like public_html/test and in test folder all the RoR directory structure. So i Delete all that dircetory structure inside test directory and upload the into it the directory structure of the site that i already created in my local PC. After that i hit run button in cpnael i can navigate to the public/ index of my RoR site, but when i try to call some controller/view in just trought me an error telling that something go wrong.

Any idea?

Do i have to configure something special in my RoR app for run in in my server?

Regards

PD: In the server is already installed redmine and it works fine, so the problem is something with my app :frowning:

just trought me an error telling that something go wrong.

Any idea?

Check the error logs, perhaps. One thing to check and make sure is that you don't actually overwrite the files in the public directory--they might be necessary to leave the same. Also permissions is another big one. GL. -=R