REMOTE Work (RoR Developer)

Please find the requirement below and let me know if you are interested and available for the same.

Title: Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer                                            (Telecommute/Remote Option) Locations: Chicago, IL & Seattle, WA Duration: 12 Months (Can go upto 2years). No. of positions: 5

Required Skills: • Strong proficiency with the following programming environments: • Ruby, Ruby on Rails • OOP (Java/J2EE, C++, C#) • Database experience • SQL, Oracle, Postgress (strong plus) • IDE experience • Eclipse, Visual Studio • Web Development • JavaScript, HTML, Ajax, etc. • Proficiency with the following Operating Systems: • Linux, UNIX, Microsoft. • Strong knowledge of Object Oriented designs and patterns. • Expertise in Open Source tools and methodologies. • Expertise in iterative and test driven software development lifecycle methodologies and tools: • Agile (must), Extreme, RUP, Selenium, Fitness etc. • Expertise developing and maintaining Web applications and Client/Server applications. • Expertise in Enterprise System Integration technologies. • Aptitude for learning new concepts and procedures. • Strong analytical and problem solving abilities. • Strong customer service orientation and customer empathy, particularly in following up and closing issues. • Ability to meet deadlines and perform multiple functions simultaneously. • Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment. • Ability to perform requirements gathering sessions. • Good written and oral communication skills. • Good interpersonal skills. • The ability to work independently, without significant supervision.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nithin Kumar

StayTop Systems Inc                      - Customers First - Goldstone Technologies Ltd Company

US Direct : +1 (408) 318-6740 Fax : +1 (408) 987-9609 E-mail : nithin.kumar@staytop.com

Hello:

I’m looking for a remote part time work. I live in Spain and I’m working actually at the University of Murcia. My experience with RoR started in 2007. Since I discovered it i have been programming all my intranet applications with it. I’m expert in Open Software, Linux, and network and system administration. I can develop an application from git/svn server install to deployment, but i’m not good with photoshop, flash and image design in general. I have good level writing/reading english. My spoken english is good, but not fluent, but if it is a long time relationship I promise to improve it.

Attach my cv.

thak you

regards

Raul-Sanchez-curriculum.pdf (69.8 KB)

could you clarify to us why Java, C++, C#, Eclipse, Visual Studio and RUP are required skills for a position for work with agile and ruby on rails?

Pretty much the same thing I asked one of his colleagues who contacted me about this gig last week. No answer. Don't hold your breath. It's stuff like this, that inspired me to start my latest blog, http://www.RecruitingRants.com (plug plug). Guest ranters wanted! :wink:

-Dave