Rake migration error

Hi,
I am constantly getting an error when I use the rake command to do a
migration or even use drop, this happened after I installed some
plugins such as paperclip and seed-fu.

The error is:
rake aborted!
uninitialized constant PKG_NAME
/var/www/html/quote/Rakefile:10

The Rakefile looks like this:
# Add your own tasks in files placed in lib/tasks ending in .rake,
# for example lib/tasks/capistrano.rake, and they will automatically
be available to Rake.

require(File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), 'config', 'boot'))

require 'rake'
require 'rake/testtask'
require 'rake/rdoctask'

require 'tasks/rails' <==Line 10

I also ran with trace option and see:

(in /var/www/html/quote)
rake aborted!
uninitialized constant PKG_NAME
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/dependencies.rb:443:in `load_missing_constant'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/dependencies.rb:80:in `const_missing'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/dependencies.rb:92:in `const_missing'
/var/www/html/quote/vendor/plugins/addressable/tasks/gem.rake:5
/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/specification.rb:422:in
`initialize'
/var/www/html/quote/vendor/plugins/addressable/tasks/gem.rake:4:in
`new'
/var/www/html/quote/vendor/plugins/addressable/tasks/gem.rake:4
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.6/lib/rake.rb:1878:in
`in_namespace'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.6/lib/rake.rb:910:in
`namespace'
/var/www/html/quote/vendor/plugins/addressable/tasks/gem.rake:3
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/dependencies.rb:145:in
`load_without_new_constant_marking'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/dependencies.rb:145:in `load'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/dependencies.rb:521:in `new_constants_in'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/dependencies.rb:145:in `load'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.2/lib/tasks/rails.rb:7
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.2/lib/tasks/rails.rb:7:in
`each'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.2/lib/tasks/rails.rb:7
/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`gem_original_require'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`require'
/var/www/html/quote/Rakefile:10
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.6/lib/rake.rb:2379:in
`load'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.6/lib/rake.rb:2379:in
`raw_load_rakefile'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.6/lib/rake.rb:2013:in
`load_rakefile'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.6/lib/rake.rb:2064:in
`standard_exception_handling'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.6/lib/rake.rb:2012:in
`load_rakefile'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.6/lib/rake.rb:1996:in `run'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.6/lib/rake.rb:2064:in
`standard_exception_handling'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.6/lib/rake.rb:1994:in `run'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.6/bin/rake:31
/usr/local/bin/rake:19:in `load'
/usr/local/bin/rake:19

Look for where this PKG_NAME constant is being used and why it isn't
initialized.

It seems to be referencing the addressable plugin, after I removed it,
rake worked fine.