Rake aborted ! while runing the migrations

Hi,

When i ran the migrations

rake db:migrate --trace

rake is aborted and i got the following error. i'm unable to find out
the solution for this , if any one knows please reply ....

H:\current>rake db:migrate --trace
(in H:/current)
** Invoke db:migrate (first_time)
** Invoke environment (first_time)
** Execute environment
rake aborted!
uninitialized constant Rails::Plugin::Test
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.5/lib/active_support/dependenci
es.rb:105:in `const_missing'
H:/current/vendor/plugins/topfunky_power_tools/init.rb:2:in
`evaluate_init_rb'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.5/lib/rails/plugin.rb:158:in
`evaluate_
init_rb'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.5/lib/active_support/core_ext/k
ernel/reporting.rb:11:in `silence_warnings'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.5/lib/rails/plugin.rb:154:in
`evaluate_
init_rb'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.5/lib/rails/plugin.rb:48:in
`load'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.5/lib/rails/plugin/loader.rb:38:in
`loa
d_plugins'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.5/lib/rails/plugin/loader.rb:37:in
`eac
h'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.5/lib/rails/plugin/loader.rb:37:in
`loa
d_plugins'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.5/lib/initializer.rb:369:in
`load_plugi
ns'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.5/lib/initializer.rb:165:in
`process'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.5/lib/initializer.rb:113:in
`send'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.5/lib/initializer.rb:113:in
`run'
H:/current/config/environment.rb:28
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`gem_original_re
quire'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`require'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.5/lib/active_support/dependenci
es.rb:156:in `require'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.5/lib/active_support/dependenci
es.rb:521:in `new_constants_in'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.5/lib/active_support/dependenci
es.rb:156:in `require'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.5/lib/tasks/misc.rake:4
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:636:in `call'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:636:in `execute'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:631:in `each'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:631:in `execute'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:597:in
`invoke_with_call_c
hain'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/monitor.rb:242:in `synchronize'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:590:in
`invoke_with_call_c
hain'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:607:in
`invoke_prerequisit
es'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:604:in `each'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:604:in
`invoke_prerequisit
es'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:596:in
`invoke_with_call_c
hain'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/monitor.rb:242:in `synchronize'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:590:in
`invoke_with_call_c
hain'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:583:in `invoke'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:2051:in
`invoke_task'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:2029:in
`top_level'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:2029:in `each'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:2029:in
`top_level'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:2068:in
`standard_exceptio
n_handling'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:2023:in
`top_level'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:2001:in `run'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:2068:in
`standard_exceptio
n_handling'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:1998:in `run'
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/bin/rake:31
c:/ruby/bin/rake:19:in `load'
c:/ruby/bin/rake:19

i think the problem might be with
vendor/plugins/topfunky_power_tools/init.rb:2
where

  Test::Unit::TestCase.send :include, Topfunky::TestHelper
  is written.....

Please let me know the solution for this ......

I got the solution............

simple put the line
require 'test/unit' in that file as first line... :slight_smile: