Rake 0.8.7 issue on Rails 3, ruby 1.9.2 and Windows 7

Hi folks,

I´ve posted some days ago and receive your support. First i wish to thank you. I have this environment (Ruby 1.9.2, Rails 3.0.7, rake 0.8.7 ans MySQL 5.5.9 on Windows 7 32 bits) and another running on Ubuntu 9.10 (the versions of Ruby, rails, rake and MySQL are the same). So, i am able to do every rake task i call when i´m using ubuntu, even rake db:create:all or rake db:migrate runs perfectly. I´d create a rails project in ubuntu and everything work fine. So i create the database in the windows environment an i´d copy the project structure to the windows and try to run "rake db:migrate --trace". How i was expecting, the output was:

C:\appws\agenda>rake db:migrate --trace (in C:/appws/agenda) ** Invoke db:migrate (first_time) ** Invoke environment (first_time) ** Execute environment ** Execute db:migrate

And nothing happens to the database.

One of the answers on the last topic was the incompatibility between rails 3 and windows or the version of mysql.

Anyone already face this issue?

Can you check this?

C:\>SET VERSION

And check the output?

If if set, please remove.

Read the whole thread of similar issue here:

http://groups.google.com/group/railsinstaller/browse_thread/thread/428269b4b8f3928e

HTH,