A new 0.3 revision of RailsDB has been released:
Recent updates include:
- Support added for exporting data in several different formats
including CSV, tab-delimited, and YAML.
- Finished up field add/edit/delete pages.
- Finished data add/edit/delete pages.
- Bug fixes, additional tests.
- Transition from Subversion to Git.
- Now hosting code repo with GitHub:
- Project management is now done on Lighthouse:
Special thanks to Jacek Panachida for all his hard work getting Mocha
integrated and some testing issues worked out.
Thanks for your time.