Rails 3 and destroying models

Has anyone been playing around with the Rails 3 code? I’m having an issue with destroying models. I started an app using Yehuda’s “Spinning up a new Rails app” example. Worked great. “script/generate scaffold Post title:string body:text” Awesome. “rake db:migrate”. Great. Everything works… except destroying. The generated view shows this:

Destroy

Which looks correct, as far as I know. But when I hit it, no confirm dialog, and I get this in the server log:

Started GET “/posts/3” for 67.163.143.192 at 2010-01-28 14:23:43 Processing by PostsController#show as HTML Parameters: {“id”=>“3”} Post Load (0.2ms) SELECT “posts”.* FROM “posts” WHERE (“posts”.“id” = 3) LIMIT 1 Rendered posts/show.html.erb within layouts/posts.html.erb (41.7ms) Completed in 51ms (Views: 43.3ms | ActiveRecord: 0.2ms) with 200

So apparently it’s not understanding the data-method information.

This leaves me with two questions. One, am I doing something wrong? And two, what’s the best resource for keeping up with things like this, so that I don’t have to ask what could be a dumb question? I’m already subscribed to rails-core, and several rails-related blogs… suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve

Continuing to play around with it, apparently the javascript tags aren’t included in the scaffolding. When I include them all, the confirmation dialog comes up, but still makes a GET request.

Maybe that just hasn’t been implemented yet. Hm.