Hey folks! I've pushed 3.0.8.rc2.
I want to give a big thanks to Philip Arndt and Robert Pankowecki for
reporting regressions in 3.0.8.rc1! We've fixed the regressions, so
I pushed an rc2.
To see the diffs for this rc, check out [the commit list on
Since we've released a new release candidate, I'll target the final
release for June 1. If you find regressions between v3.0.7 and
v3.0.8.rc2, please let me know and we'll do another rc!
$ curl ‘http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/383777’ | ruby -n -e’print $_.gsub(/rc1/, “rc2”)’
Another regression (hb:t with :as/:source): https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/1362#issuecomment-1251822
A similar case was fixed for rc2 in https://github.com/rails/rails/commit/179a8a46f91f71c2b0a7d306abbfc4259b61e717
P.S. I hope this message wasn’t posted twice. Google Groups upgraded itself after posting…
This https://github.com/rails/rails/issues/1322 is not fixed in 3.0.8.rc2
I'm still getting the same error.
Crap. Any way you can get a sample application to me that will
reproduce the error? I can't seem to reproduce it, so I'm flying blind.
Thanks. I've merged this in to 3-0-8. I'll release another RC once we
get the other bug fixed up.
Reproducing the exception
create a new Rails app
gem ‘rake’, ‘~> 0.9.0’
gem ‘rails’, ‘3.0.8.rc2’
gem ‘calendar_date_select’, :git => “git://github.com/paneq/calendar_date_select.git”
bundle exec rake -T
https://github.com/rails/rails/commit/57958cb7b924c00ce6761bd0fc75aae304e7380b was close to fixing it. Slight modification in https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/1397 (the 11 characters aren’t even worth the merge). Runs smoothly now.
Current 3-0-8 branch works fine for me now
Does this yaml syntax work with newest rails and ruby 1.9.2-p180
It seems to me that attributes are not overwritten.
I found out that although the bug for this was submitted 4 months ago
it was fixed only 6 days ago in ruby 1.9.2 .
For the reference: