Rails 2.3.x documentation archive?

Hi,

I'm a developer on several projects using rails 2.3.4 and since the release of 3.0, I haven't been able to find any documentation for 2.3.4 online. I have the rdocs from the gem install, but haven't been able to find anything else.

Is this stuff archived somewhere?

Thanks! -Tom

Tom wrote:

Hi,

I'm a developer on several projects using rails 2.3.4 and since the release of 3.0, I haven't been able to find any documentation for 2.3.4 online. I have the rdocs from the gem install, but haven't been able to find anything else.

Thanks! -Tom

I agree with Tom

Tom wrote:

Hi,

I'm a developer on several projects using rails 2.3.4 and since the release of 3.0, I haven't been able to find any documentation for 2.3.4 online.

Then you haven't been looking very hard. :slight_smile: We've had this discussion already, so you could have searched the list archives; in any case, railsbrain.com and railsapi.com both maintain documentation for old versions of Rails.

I have the rdocs from the gem install, but haven't been able to find anything else.

Thanks! -Tom

Best,

api.rubyonrails.org/v2.3.8/index.html guides.rubyonrails.org/v2.3.8

It was definitely unclear as where to find the archived documentation. Even Google gave me trouble finding it

Finally I came across: http://rdoc.info/docs/rails/2.3.8/frames