Rails 2.3.6 and Authlogic 2.1.4 or 2.1.3

In the test environment, logging out and back in is not working for me. The log for the first login looks like this:

Processing UserSessionsController#create (for 127.0.0.1 at 2010-05-24 19:53:57) [POST]   Parameters: {"user_session"=>{"remember_me"=>"true", "password"=>"[FILTERED]", "login"=>"test"}, "action"=>"create", "controller"=>"user_sessions"}   User Load (0.5ms) SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE (LOWER(`users`.login) = 'test') LIMIT 1

The test logs out and logs back in as a different user, the SELECT is not on the login field, but with the id of the first user, like still logged in:

Processing UserSessionsController#create (for 127.0.0.1 at 2010-05-24 19:53:57) [POST]   Parameters: {"user_session"=>{"remember_me"=>"true", "password"=>"[FILTERED]", "login"=>"test2"}, "action"=>"create", "controller"=>"user_sessions"}   User Load (0.5ms) SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE (`users`.`id` = 411008527) LIMIT 1

Is Authlogic working with Rails 2.3.6 for other people?

Jeffrey

Fixed in 2.3.8

Quoting Jeffrey L. Taylor <ror@abluz.dyndns.org>:

Oops, spoke too soon. I was switching the wrong application and testing. Problme/bug still exists.

Jeffrey

Quoting Jeffrey L. Taylor <ror@abluz.dyndns.org>: