Problem in gems

I have this problem installing gems and I can’t solve it. I use virtual box to run with vagrant, with git bash, but it’s giving me this error and I don’t know how to solve it. Does anyone know the solution to this problem? this is the problem = file:///C:/HashiCorp/Vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/i18n-1.14.1/lib/i18n.rb:210:in%20%60translat%20e’:%20wrong%20number%20of%20arguments%20(given%202,%20expected%200…1)%20(ArgumentError)

Welcome! I have never used Windows for… anything, but this error has a familiar shape. Check to see what version of Ruby you are using, and what version of Vagrant.

In the Ruby 2.x → 3.x migration, there are and were some fundamental changes to the way that keyword arguments were passed into methods or functions. If you can find a combination of language and gem that work together, use them.

You may need to look into a Ruby version manager if you have not done that. It is fairly common for the “system ruby” to be entirely something besides what you might want to use. Google rvm, rbenv, chruby, etc. for such a tool. If you’ve experienced nvm, it’s the same thing (and rvm came first, since Ruby predates Node by a whole bunch of years).

Walter