Need help un-subscribing

Hi There,

I hope someone can help.

I have my gmail e-mail account receiving summaries of the messages for this group. Which is fine. But I'm also getting ALL of the individual messages coming to another address which is a non gmail address. I just don't know where to go to turn this off.

TIA - Dave Porter dj-software Perth, Western Austraila

Try clicking on the "Unsubscribing or change membership" above and tinkering with some of the settings in there.

Tony

Thanks Tony,

Yes I have done that, but my gmail account ( and hence my subscription to the rails groups ) have nothing to do with the e-mail address that all the individual messages are going to. And in Google groups all my groups are set to 'Digest Email'.

So I'm confused ! cheers, Dave

Davo wrote:

I have my gmail e-mail account receiving summaries of the messages for this group. Which is fine. But I'm also getting ALL of the individual messages coming to another address which is a non gmail address. I just don't know where to go to turn this off.

On that account, do the emails come in with a footer at the bottom that says "You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group."?

If so, there's an email address in there that you can use to unsubscribe from the group:

rubyonrails-talk-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Just send an email to that from your address which is receiving the individual messages.

If you're not getting the Google Groups footer, can you tell us what footer you are getting, if any?

Chris