Mongrel_service and bundler

Hi all,

I have successfully installed mongrel, mongrel_service, win-32 service and have also successfully installed the service on my computer and is starting successfully.

The major problem am having now is that, my application uses a bundle of gems so under normal circumstances mongrel_rails start will start with bundle exec. even though the service starts, mongrels does not start because am unable it has to start with bundle exec.

my question, how can I include bundle exec in the command that creates the windows service so that it will start mongrels with bundle?

is there any other way, perhaps including bundle exec in boot.rb or preinitializer.rb so that it will loaded automatically? am using rails 2.3.

The mongrel log is below

** Starting Mongrel listening at 0.0.0.0:3000 ** Starting Rails with production environment... c:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/bundler-1.0.22/lib/bundler/runtime.rb:31:in `setup': You have already activated mongrel 1.2.0.pre2, but your Gemfile requires mongrel 1.2.0.pre2. Using bundle exec may solve this.