mod_ruby/RailsDispatcher problems

Hello

I'm having some trouble trying to configure mod_ruby 1.2.6 with RailsDispatcher. When I access my application, the browser shows the contents of dispatch.rb.

Here's the configuration I'm using:

RubySafeLevel 0 RubyRequire rubygems RubyRequire apache/rails-dispatcher RubyTransHandler Apache::RailsDispatcher.instance

<VirtualHost x.y.z.w>   ServerName myapp.foo.com   ServerAlias www.myapp.foo.com

DocumentRoot /var/www/rails/myapp/public/

<Directory /var/www/rails/myapp/public/>     Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks IncludesNOEXEC Indexes     AllowOverride All     Order allow,deny     Allow from all   </Directory>

SetHandler ruby-object   RubyHandler Apache::RailsDispatcher.instance   RubyOption rails_uri_root /   RubyOption rails_root /var/www/rails/myapp   RubyOption rails_env production

SetOutputFilter DEFLATE </VirtualHost>

I did some debugging in rails-dispatcher.rb, and in the #handler method, I noticed it's returning DECLINED at the beginning, because the r.filename contains the whole path to dispatch.rb, and thus doesn't match /\Adispatch\.(cgi|fcgi|rb)\z/. Anyone seen this problem too? Removing the "\A" from the regex makes it match, and it works somehow, but I get some strange errors (stack level too deep in the templates) which don't happen in CGI mode.

Anything obvious I could be missing? Anyone using RailsDispatcher at all?

Thanks Andre