Looking for a RoR Developer with 5+ years experience (NYC)

Hi Aubrey Backman,

I am Aashish a 'Ruby on Rails Developer'. I am having similar skills(a Ruby on Rails developer, heroku as deployment server, a Github user, RDBMS / NoSQL as databases) as follows:

5+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience       Experience developing web-based consumer-facing applications using open-source technologies.       Hands-on experience developing with Ruby on Rails, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, bootstrap framework.       Experience in deploying Rails application on cloud platforms such as heroku, EngineYard.       Experience in version control such as SVN, Git.       Experience with         RDBMS : PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle         NoSQL : MongoDB, Redis       Ability to work on the full web stack: from UI/UX design / front-end development to server side development.       Ability to deliver cross-browser compatibility       Experience in an Agile software development environment.

I am attaching my resume to this e-mail in an effort to see if we have a match concerning the requirements of the position and my qualification. Please contact me if you have questions and to schedule a time to talk in person.

I am looking forward about exploring this opportunity.

Aubrey Backman wrote in post #1106559: