link_to_remote multiple :with =>

i have a link to remote and i need to pass two values provided by select boxes to it, a language, and a page count (hits per page to be paginated) how do i get the code below to send both arguments??

<%= link_to_remote "#{element}", :update => "a_z_replace", :loading => "Element.show('a_z_indicator')", :loaded => "Element.hide('a_z_indicator')", :url => {:action => 'a_z_search', :ltr => "#{element}"},

:with => "'a_z_language='+$('selectbox').value && 'page_count='+$('page_count').value" %>|

Rails 2.0.2, both arguments are individually valid expressions and i can get them to do what i want, but i don't know how to concatenate them into a single expression

Thanks, Richard www.slangasaur.us

i have a link to remote and i need to pass two values provided by
select boxes to it, a language, and a page count (hits per page to be paginated) how do i get the code below to send both arguments??

<%= link_to_remote "#{element}", :update => "a_z_replace", :loading => "Element.show('a_z_indicator')", :loaded => "Element.hide('a_z_indicator')", :url => {:action =>
'a_z_search', :ltr => "#{element}"},

:with => "'a_z_language='+$('selectbox').value && 'page_count='+$('page_count').value" %>|

Your with fragment should evaluate to a valid query string fragment.
I've got some examples of this at :with or :without you: link_to_remote's mysterious parameter - Space Vatican

Fred