How to get value from link_to_remote's :with paramenter?

sorry it's :        :with=>"'discount='+$('discount_code').value" . You missed single quote in discount_code :slight_smile:

Quy Doan wrote:

sorry it's :        :with=>"'discount='+$('discount_code').value" . You missed single quote in discount_code :slight_smile:

On Sep 19, 10:46�am, Vikas Gholap <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>

Thanks,

but how can i pass multiple parameters through :with option in link_to_remote

for example

=link_to_remote "Apply", :update => "plan_discount", :url => { :action => "discount_code"}, :with=>"'discount='+$('discount_code').value &'discount2='+$('discount_code2').value"

This is not working.

Where I'm doing wrong.

Hi Vikas

:with =>"'discount='+ escape($('discount_code').value) + '&discount2=' + escape($('discount_code2').value)"

Sijo

Hi

It should work.And what error you get? Also paste the code for textfields discount_code and tariff_plan_id

Sijo

Sijo Kg wrote:

H Vikas

%input{:type=>'radio', :name=>'tariff_plan_id', :value=>"#{plan['service']['name'].downcase}_#{plan['payment_term']['name'].downcase}"}

Give also give an id to this id=>'tariff_plan_id'

Sijo

Yes, by giving id to radio button it works.

But I have 5 radio_button with group "tariff_plan_id". If i give same id to all of them, there is problem of having same id for 5 radio buttons. and I think this is not correct.

- service['all_plans'].each do |plan|   %input{:type=>'radio', :id => "tariff_plan_id_#{plan['service']['name'].downcase}_#{plan['payment_term']['name'].downcase}", :name=>'tariff_plan_id', :value=>"#{plan['service']['name'].downcase}_#{plan['payment_term']['name'].downcase}"}

here for each plan one radio button is generated. So another problem arises that how i know that which radio button is selected from "tariff_plan_id" group.

if consider 5 radio buttons are there (may be increased in feature) then I have to specify

tariff_plan_id_1 tariff_plan_id_2 tariff_plan_id_3 tariff_plan_id_4 tariff_plan_id_5

Thanks, Vikas