Jruby + SQLServer

Hi, I´m using jruby and sqladapter.jar to conect in my sql server. but this integration dont work well yet. my database.yml config:

host: localhost
adapter: jdbc
username: sasa
password: senha
driver: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
url: jdbc:sqlserver://localhost;databaseName=rails_teste

something wrong with this??

i need change my enviroment.rb?

please help

What error do you get? Did you include sqladapter.jar on the classpath? Do you have the activerecord-jdbc-adapter gem installed? What versions of all these (JRuby, activerecord-jdbc-adapter, Rails)?

/Nick

Thanks for your hellping. Sql server 2005

• jruby-1.3.1 gem list actionmailer (2.3.2) actionpack (2.3.2) activerecord (2.3.2) ActiveRecord-JDBC (0.5) activerecord-jdbc-adapter (0.9.1) activeresource (2.3.2) activesupport (2.3.2) builder (2.1.2) camping (1.5.180) jruby-openssl (0.5.1) markaby (0.5) metaid (1.0) rails (2.3.2) rake (0.8.7) rspec (1.2.6) sources (0.0.1) I alredy try with jars: sqljdbc.jar jtds-1.2.jar

I can do all steps but rake db:create don´t work nothing happening don´t show erros don´t create db

I have to create a easily intall app and i need rake db:create

See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JRUBY-3502. I'd suggest for now, opening up the SqlServer console and creating the databases there until we're able to sort out the db:create stuff.

/Nick

Ok. But I really need to create a “magic” way to install for this app; Any ideia? Anithing can help;